Introduction To Workshops
All workshops will be customized based on the desired outcomes of the organization. Workshops integrate various assessments and tools, each selected to equip participants with the knowledge and skill to make a better impact on their organization. The interactive and application-based content is designed to keep participants engaged.
Sample Workshop Topics
Cultural Intelligence – Strategic Mapping
Organizations serving on the front line of social and spiritual ministry are often running multiple directions at the same time. As a leader, we show you how to involve your diverse teams in the strategic planning and decision-making process, which makes them more likely to embrace the vision and commit to its success. In this workshop participants will:
- Identify best practices for utilizing your diverse team in strategic goal setting.
- Discuss the 5 questions you should lead your team through in the strategic process.
- Explore a model for developing “Cultural Intelligence” (CQ)
- Develop a CQ Strategy Map which energizes your team and guides them to greater engagement.
Leading Organizational Change
Learn specific leadership behaviors required during change, why they are critical to be applied, and how to help yourself and others in leading change. In this workshop participants will learn how to use tools to plan and implement a selected change effectively. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the 5 action steps to change.
- Map organizations change from feelings, thoughts, and beliefs to behaviors, consequences, and impact on others.
- Gauge how others are reacting to an organizational change.
- Utilize discussion tips matched to 5 action steps to help others become change resilient.
Driving Performance to Achieve Results
Are your leaders stumped on how to get their employees to change their behavior? Leaders learn how to use proven techniques and tools to pinpoint profitable behaviors and apply reinforcement to bring out the best in their employees. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define performance management and discretionary effort.
- Learn the 5 steps in the performance management process.
- Learn the ABC performance model.
- Identify consequences that have the greatest influence on behavior.
- Identify how to tap into and increase discretionary effort.
- Identify performance changes necessary to achieve results in your operation.
Clear Communications & Crucial Conversations of the Strategic Map
Effective communication is consistently listed as a “most desired quality” in employees and employers. Participants will identify common communication issues, including those that exist in their current work environment, and how perspective affects ability to communicate effectively. Participants will:
- Identify common communication issues.
- Understand the impact communications and crucial conversations has on meeting mission imperatives.
- Practice techniques and strategies to have critical conversations.
- Identify a strategy for clearly communicating your “Strategy Map” to others.
DiSC Personality Profile: Uniquely Made
The DiSC Personality Profile Assessment will provide participants with personalized insights that deepen their understanding of how they are uniquely made. More than 40 million people have completed a DiSC Assessment to help them better understand themselves and to gain knowledge of how to adapt their behavior and improve relationships. Participants will:
- Complete a DiSC Personality Assessment
- Identify ways to better interact with others.
- Explore ways to reduce conflict within personal relationships.
Examine how to identify various personalities and to effectively navigate team dynamics.
Project Management Workshops
This Project Management workshop is designed to provide a framework and basic understanding of the tools project managers need to ensure successful project planning from start to finish. These tools and techniques for working effectively in all stages focus specifically on resource management, project leadership, change management, risk, team communications, and project control. Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify tasks, resources, and potential risk.
- Develop and manage a team, including motivating, rewarding, and maximizing productivity.
- Prepare essential project aspects, including budget, final plan, and statement of work.
- Implement proven strategies for working with problem team members.
- Understand the benefits of using project planning tools.
Discover Strengths of Healthy Teams – with StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment
Using the Gallup StrengthsFinder© assessment, each person will learn their top 5 individual strengths.
and how the integration of the strengths approach benefits employees, teams, and the organization. In this workshop, participants will:
- Identify their Top 5 Strengths
- Understand the benefits of the strengths approach in life, work, and teams.
- Understand the impact that strengths awareness can have on teams and organizations.
- Recognize the 5 team challenges and their specific strengths to overcome.
When Leaders are called to be followers and followers are called to Lead
Explore how to balance the competing roles of leader and follower. Most individuals serve on teams where they fulfill roles as both a leader and a follower. In most organizations, there are executive leaders, divisional leaders, and various department and team leader roles. In this workshop participants will:
- Identify their Leadership Style.
- Complete a followership Inventory.
- Explore the tensions of balancing between leadership and followership roles.
Examine the rhythm of navigating between the role of follower and leader on their personal journey as leader/follower.