Home » Recommended Resources
BOOKS & PUBLICATIONS
- Rundle, S.L. (2003). Great commission companies: The emerging role of business as missions. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press
- Pinder, J.,& Usherwood, S. (2008). The European union: A very short introduction. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Roberts, B. Jr. (2007). Glocalization. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.
- Nash, Laura, Ken Blanchard and Scotty McLennan, (2001). Church on Sunday, Work on Monday: The Challenge of Fusing Christian Values with Business Life, (San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Khanna, T. (2007). Billions of Entrepreneurs: How China and India are reshaping their future and yours. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
- Novak, Michael, (1996). Business as a Calling: Work and the Examined Life, (New York, NY: The Free Press.
- Friedman, T.L. (2007). The world is flat 3.0: A brief history of the twenty-first century. New York, NY: Picador
- Fishman, T.C. (2006). China Inc.: How the rise of the next superpower challenges America and the world. New York, NY: Scribner.
- Guinnes, O. (2003). The Call: finding and fulfilling the central purpose of life. Nashville, TN: W. Publishing Group, Thomas Nelson.
- Beckett, J.D. (1998). Loving Monday. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press.